Map: The Summit
Solo Summit build. DPS Reliant on killing Boss. Wave 23 Start.
Build Status: Public
Game Mode: Survival
AFK Able: No
Mana to Upgrade:
More Builds from DeathRow
This is heavily based on Minii's guide which you can find here: https://builds.dundef.com/?build/1603-minii-s-solo-masshc-survival-summit-build/
I added a few tweaks since I wanted to just forget about the north crystal. This build is made with Solo in mind and to DPS the boss.
NOTE: You will need to remove gear for your monk and traptress to place some of the defenses in this build. Wave 23 - 24(speed gem monk). Wave 25 genie DPS monk. You will need to DPS physical ogres yourself.
Marker 1: This is how the towers are placed.
Marker 2: DST Marker - Directional arrows for where the this DST should be aiming. They should be able to hit the ogres on the south lane on the way to your wall and the Djinns spawning on the north crystal.
Marker 3: DST Marker - Directional arrows for where the this DST should be aiming. They should be able to hit the ogres on the south lane on the way to your wall and the Djinns spawning on the north crystal.
Marker 4: While standing on the DSTs you can DPS down the stuck siren located here.
OTHER DSTS: 2 of each should hit the boss if it spawns on the east or west.
Boss killing round tips:
1. If a poison siren or a physical siren comes up, prioritize killing them over the boss.
2. Always repair walls/aura after shooting the boss with ballista on the Marker 1 area.
3. Run away if you are being attacked by Fire resistant assasin.
4. Place some points into casting to repair stuff faster.
5. You can play this in non hardcore to get a better monk weapon which will make it easier to finish this map when playing Hardcore.