Map: The Summit
Solo Mass HC Rift Survival W23 start - 8DST + Speedy Gem + Fusion DST/EA/FT + Not easy
Build Status: Public
Game Mode: Survival
AFK Able: No
Mana to Upgrade:
More Builds from dix0n
- Not a stable build in rift (yet) - needs optimization.
- Update: DSTs may not need reflects. You can use them to protect South crystals and make both walls 5 DU (thanks ROSE).
- When an ogre comes North you will have to kill it or it will destroy the wall pretty much instantly.
- See screenshots for exact placement of defenses + upgrades before start.
- Need to unequip a bit to place 2nd Strength Drain.
- This is my build from before 1.2 and it worked really easy then... Now it's really difficult (to stay alive during boss wave) but I made it with some campaign fusion gear pieces (on defense heroes).
- You need enough range on DST so they can hit the boss (see screenshots).
- It takes 4 attempts (downing the boss with mega harpoon) with current setup.
- I normally stand with a Tower Boost Monk on the DST stack with a Speedy Gemstone, dodging fireballs. I still try to do this but I noticed I also had to dodge and kill some assassins as well. This is the hard part.
- The 8 DST's will kill the boss.. no need to shoot boss yourself and you'll probably be busy dodging the boss's fireballs anyway.
- The Flameburst Tower takes care of any birds (if they make it thru) and help with Djinns + stuff at the walls South.
- Perhaps the Flameburst Tower does not have to be fused but this map & build is difficult enough with a fused Flameburst Tower.
- I upgrade all walls, DSTs and the Flametower to level 3 so that during the boss they can be upgraded for 400 and if needed again for 700
- The north Overclock Beam is from waller, saves some mana upgrades to get 60% wall