Map: Royal Gardens
V 1.2 Royal Gardens NMHC Survival Solo LOW STATS
Build Status: Public
Game Mode: Survival
AFK Able: No
Mana to Upgrade:
More Builds from Cytek
Adaptation of "Mr. Juicebags" & "NinjaInSpandex" build to accomodate lower stats and not so beefy walls. If your EV walls are stronger feel free to use them instead of spike blockades. Near wave 23+ look for skeletons to race up to south side core. If using EV walls you may be able to use Juice and ninja wall placement to prevent this. In later waves boost on DST stack and jump down and help clear ogres from wall under bridge (don't forget to jump back up and keep boost going as it boosts DST and auras and is what makes this possible with the lower stats)
1. Place aura stack at base of bridge, I line mine up placing it on top of first edge brick on bridge (this will allow them to be buffed by bridge buff beam) Fully upgraded, my auras reached center of bridge. this also allows boost monk to boost DST towers and auras with single boost from center of DST stack. Also there is one spike blockade under bridge when facing monster spawn it is on left side to prevent ogres from walking through auras and pot shotting cores. My spike blockade fully upgraded was a 115K health.
2. Place a 6DU buff beam accross center of bridge, start it about 25% up on bridge and carry over to other side straight down the middle (this should buff both aura stacks and DSTs)
3. Place explosive traps so that their blast radius covers up to wall... depending on your range this placement may be different. Bush reflect beams should be 1DU in length.
4. Place a EV Wall between railing edges accross opening, place aura stack just outside wall, use a buff beam to buff wall and auras
5. This is the directioning for the 6 DSTs on Bridge, ennclose them in reflect beams, ensure buff beam down center of bridge is affecting all pllaced DSTs. The right side Edge DSTs should cover the spike blockades on either side and the left side edge DSTs should cover to edge of railing on side appraches. Reflect beams will take remining DU all DU should be consumed.