Map: The Summit
Summit insane survival solo/grp wave 25 clear - 1h30m with good party
Build Status: Public
Game Mode: Survival
AFK Able: No
Time Per Run: 1h30m good public
Mana to Upgrade:
More Builds from BonkerS
- Please read throug the hints, they have valuable information ;)
- This setup requires a squirre, monk, huntress and a decent dps class to deal with ogres. (My stats are a bit high, but should be doable with less)
- I've done this setup with a public group in 1hour and 30m. The one with best DPS hero deals with ogres south lanes and runs to another lane if an ogre spawn and then back. then the 3 other splits, one north, one west and one east to repair/upgrade during wave for instant "G's".
- You should be able to repair at the end of the wave starting on the east side going counterclockwise if you want to make up for some time or find your own way if you want to save as much time as possible during "building round".
- Check the images for my personal placements of the towers.
If you have any questions, feel free to join our DDA discord https://discord.gg/FAggvUG
My tower stats:
- huntress: lvl1 explosive trap, max explosive trap, lvl1 lightning trap, max lightning trap, lvl1 darkness trap, max darkness trap, lvl1 gas trap, max gas trap
- monk: lvl1 electric, max electric, lvl1 strenght drain, max strenght drain
- squirre: lvl1 wall, max wall
- east&west: tower placements
- north: tower placements
- south: tower placements
- crystals south: tower placements
- You should put 1 Explosion Trap just behind wall so the trigger area still is in front of wall, then be able to fit in 2 more traps by holding CTRL and scroll on mousewheel.
- Strenght Drain aura should be in front of wall or touch wall a little
- Thunder Strike Trap goes behind wall with the trigger area aslo be in front of the wall
- All explosive traps can be biggest trigger area up here
- I personally place Strengt Drain aura, Gas and Darkness traps on the stairs, not on top, slightly apart from eachother (like 1 on each step)
- Again i put Explosive traps behind walls with trigger area still reaching in front of walls, mainly to fit in Explosive traps with smaller trigger areas on the stairs ( you might have to fiddle with the radius by CTRL+scroll)
- Auras i usually place on top of eachother on stairs
- Gas and Darkness trap on stairs aswell
- Auras should be stacked on eachother
- Electric aura should have enough d.rate to stun the flyers so they dont attack the crystal
- Make sure Explosive traps trigger radius reaches both flyer lanes.
Good luck Defenders!