Map: The Promenade
Go to Prom with me? Mass HC Survival - Low Stats
Build Status: Public
Game Mode: Survival
AFK Able: No
Mana to Upgrade:
More Builds from LEGACY
1. Boost monk Skill here every 15 seconds for 100% uptime, then rotate around the map like a maniac healing walls as needed. I had to be very active to succeed (see my app stats).
2. Four DSTs face the two west lanes, three face the two east lanes. One faces the eastmost lane and air, but you could make it just air and spiders with higher stats. West is a bit stronger, so I can prioritize my healing east and travel less. You can adjust the balance as you see fit.
3. Spawn camping EV walls took too much damage here, so slowing the lane down like this made it surprisingly easy. One barrier (underneath) helps leaks while DSTs will pick them off. This also saved DU for a reflect beam.
4. Spiders aggregate around crystals--dps them after wave (melee the resistant ones towards DSTs).
5. Backing up the wall and FB here reduces their damage taken.
Progression note, credit to Anthem TD: tldr is finish Ancient Mines (25 HC), then Magus Quarters (25 HC) a decent number of times, then you're ready for Prom, baby!
Waves 23-25 = 244M XP, 1.1B Gold, 18mins for a slow noob like me.